Dubai is one of those modern cities in the world that never sleeps. It has an amazing nightlife which equally enthralls many visitors from both hemispheres of the globe. The city is not just about the towering buildings and shopping sprees, but it has a lot more to offer from Burj Khlifa to Palm Jumeirah.
Let’s take a look at some of the most attractive places in Dubai.
- You can never take Burj Khalifa off your wish list, especially when you’re in Dubai. No Dubai expedition can be completed without the visit to the iconic building which is 828 meters high. This is the tallest building in the whole world. The building looks amazing from the outside but it is magical from inside. Its observation deck on the level 124 gives you some of the most stunning views of the world. You may go even higher at the level 148 to visit the luxurious The Top Sky Lounge and enjoy your meal in the company of clouds.
- The Dubai Mall is one of the biggest shopping malls in the world. It is regarded as a shopper’s paradise. It is located next to the Burj Khalifa. It is a home to over 1,200 shops and 150 restaurants, which never let the expedition a boring one. Moreover, The Dubai Mall is also studded with a huge indoor waterfall, a giant Dubai Aquarium, an indoor theme park, and underwater zoo, and an ice rink.
- If you like to see the fountains dancing, you’re in the right place. The Dubai Fountain, which is situated right underneath the iconic Burj Khalifa, offers a scintillating fountain dance show in the evening. The show is presented through the world’s largest choreographed fountain system, which has the ability throw the water up to 150 meters high in the air.
- How can you visit Dubai and not visit the Palm Jumeirah? This would be sheer injustice to this amazingly beautiful man-made island in the shape of a palm tree. It is one of the biggest and the largest man-made islands in the world. The place is studded with some of the most romantic hotels including Fairmont, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Atlantis, One&Only, The Palm, and Waldorf Astoria.
- Dubai Creek is another attraction that lures the foreign tourists. This is the very place where the Bani Yas tribe originally settled. You may visit the Dubai Museum here and delve into the past memories where Dubai was nothing more than a fishing spot.